You can smile right back with confidence
In one study, 94% of the participants reported that they notice a person’s smile first – not their eyes, their height, or their shape. If you have gaps in your smile, or have teeth that are badly worn, fractured, or otherwise damaged, crowns and bridges are a tried-and-true practical solution that will have you smiling right back at anyone!
A crown is a restoration that covers a tooth to protect and strengthen it and to improve its appearance. A bridge spans the gap left by a missing tooth, anchoring a replacement tooth to either one or two existing teeth on either side of the gap.
Fixed (non-removable) bridges are usually the first choice for patients, along with porcelain crowns or replacement teeth. The porcelain is translucent, just like natural teeth.
Whether you want to replace one tooth or more, crowns and bridges will keep your smile looking great! Here are some of the advantages.
Crowns and bridges…
- look and function like natural teeth
- prevent more extensive damage and more costly repairs
- restore natural biting and chewing capacity
- will not shift and does not require adhesives
- can be shaped, sized, and positioned to dramatically improve the look and function of your teeth.
Please call us for a consultation. We really can help you to get your best smile back!